Recipe from Michael Sanders of Cartwright, Okla.
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 1 hr
1 1/2 lb.s ground beef
1 ounce 1.25 taco seasoning mix
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
1 4-ounce can diced chilis
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 larges eggs beaten
10 corn tortillas
2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1. In large skillet brown ground beef, stirring until cooked through; drain fat.
2. Add taco seasoning mix, seasoned salt, tomato sauce and chiles; Blend well.
3. Bring to a boil. reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
4. In small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and eggs. in bottom of 13-9-2 inch baking dish.
5. Spread 1/2 of meat mixture. Top with 1/2 of tortillas; spread 1/2 of ricotta cheese mixture over tortillas and top with 1/2 of grated cheese.
6. Repeat layering, ending with a thick cheese top and bake, uncovered, in a 350* oven 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Servings: Makes 8 servings or more
Comments: You can top with extra cheese