No one was injured but 80-thousand dollars of damage was done to a Bismarck home when it's attached garage went up in flames.
Firefighters responded to 2116 Kennedy Ave. at 11:30 this morning.
The garage was fully involved and had fire coming out the entire length of the overhead door.
Heavy smoke damage was done to the home.
One person was home at the time but got out safely.
The fire appears to have started in the garage where the owners had plugged in a food dehydrator about 10 minutes prior to the fire.