This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Fourth generation Realtor Jennifer Martin – a Jacksonville, FL real estate expert - presents the Top 6 Reasons to Move to Jacksonville, Florida. Items include economy, culture, education and affordable housing.
Ponte Vedra, FL (PRWEB) December 19, 2012
There are many reasons to consider moving to the Jacksonville, Florida area. Having assisted countless buyers and sellers, local real estate professional Jennifer Martin - a fourth generation Realtor who specializes in Jacksonville FL real estate including residential single-family homes, condominiums, investment properties and second homes – has compiled this list of six reasons many of her clients have moved to the area over the years. “A bustling, vibrant community offering beautiful beaches, exceptional natural beauty, great climate and some fine real estate choices, many of my clients knew from the first time they visited that Jacksonville would eventually be their home,” says Martin.
1. Strong Economy: Jacksonville’s economy is diverse and employers include military, healthcare, education, banking, insurance, shipping, technology and a number of other industries. Notable employers include Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Fidelity, Bank of America, Stein Mart, Winn Dixie, Publix, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville University and the US Navy to name a few.
2. Affordable Housing: Jacksonville is one of the top 10 cities in America where it is less expensive to buy than it is to rent, according to a recent Trulia survey published by Inman News.
3. Culture: Jacksonville has the oldest running Community Theatre in the State of Florida. The Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra – one of the top 40 in the nation - performs at the Times-Union Performing Arts Center, and the Jacksonville Ballet Theatre recently celebrated their 40th Anniversary Gala.
4. Top-Education: Jacksonville offers a variety of educational choices including some of the top schools in the Nation, according to US News & World Report.
5. Healthcare: Jacksonville is home to The Mayo Clinic, Shands Jacksonville Medical Center, Wolfson Children’s Hospital and Nemours Children’s Clinic – all widely respected.
6. No state sales tax: This one explains itself.
Realtor Jennifer Martin encourages you to learn more about the Jacksonville, Florida community by visiting her website: http://www.JenniferMartinRealEstate.com. Specializing in Jacksonville real estate including Ponte Vedra Real Estate and Jacksonville Beach real estate, Jennifer looks forward to assisting you and welcomes the opportunity to gain your trust and business. Connect with her today!
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebPonteVedraRealEstate/JenniferMartin/prweb10237998.htm