Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
HOPATCONG, N.J., Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KPODJ, a leading distributor of professional-grade DJ equipment, made its fifth appearance at the annual DJ Expo in Atlantic City from August 13-15, managing the booths for American Audio, Blizzard Lighting and Stagg. The 6,400 DJ professionals and hobbyists who attended set a new record for the Expo, and the response to the exhibits of these three manufacturers was overwhelmingly positive.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130912/NE78215LOGO )
KPODJ demonstrated several innovative new products from all three companies, but there were five in particular that generated the most buzz and discussion among those who were able to stop by the booths during the three-day event:
- Blizzard Lighting Puck Fab 5 Skywire: This was one of the most popular new devices at the Expo. Building off the excellent feature set of Blizzard's Puck product line, the Fab 5 features the Skywire wireless-DMX system for unprecedented control over the dimmers, controllers and virtually every aspect of its massive feature set. "The Fab 5 Skywire is exactly what we have been looking for from Blizzard," said Tom Capo, owner of KPODJ. "It is the perfect solution for DJs and production guys. The 5-in-1 color mixing is incredible, the battery life is way longer than any mobile DJ would need, and it has built in DMX. Plus, it is priced right."
- American Audio ELS15 USB: This lightweight speaker is perfect for small- and mid-sized events, providing DJs with big sound using minimal power. It also features a built-in MP3 player with USB and SD card connections.
- American Audio 19 MXR: For those DJs who like the tactile feel of a hardware mixer but the convenience of software DJ gear, this mixer from American Audio gives the perfect balance between old-fashioned knobs, dials and buttons and modern technology.
- Blizzard Lighting Wallflower: If you're looking to add a nice touch to the walls of your venue that doesn't take up much space or draw much power, look no further than the Wallflower, which can attach virtually anywhere and give your performance a polished look.
- Stagg Headbanger: DJs can create a more distinct aesthetic with this exciting new entry into the Stagg family of high quality stage lighting products. Featuring 7- and 12-channel DMX-enabled hardware and an intuitive 4-digit LED display, the Headbanger is easy to set up and delivers a beautiful display.
With these products, KPODJ is hoping to continue giving its customers the best technology at an affordable price, along with the invaluable input and guidance of the KPO online community.
In 2002, KPODJ was a small DJ company that performed at weddings and special events. After networking with other DJs in the area, they began buying equipment wholesale and reselling it to other companies that were looking for discounted DJ gear.
In 2006, the sales end grew so much that focus was shifted away from special event services and towards selling equipment from the new storefront and on the web.
In 2010, KPODJ added a dedicated customer service department and drastically increased warehouse capacity. KPODJ continues to entertain at weddings and private parties, but sales now account for almost all of the revenue.
KPODJ Sales Manager
2 W. River Styx Road.
Hopatcong, NJ 07843
Phone: (877) 775-7635
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.