Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
List Reveals Some of the Culinary World's Tastiest Dishes
SEATTLE, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for Valentine's Day, Urbanspoon, the leading mobile restaurant discovery application, today released its inaugural list of America's Sexiest Single Chefs. The list highlights America's hottest culinary experts who are only tied down to their chef's knives.
Urbanspoon's list showcases the foodies who might be available for a Valentine's Day date, if they weren't needed in the kitchen.
- Danny Boome: Host of Recipe Rehab and previous correspondent at The Chew, this young chef has been heating up kitchens since 1999. Danny started his career as a professional hockey player in England, which scores him extra points in our book.
- Rocco DiSpirito: Currently single celebrity chef Rocco is sure to put anyone in the Valentine's Day spirit with his Italian charm and recently slimmed-down physique, due in large part to his "Now Eat This" mantra of healthier meals.
- Steven Devereaux Greene: Southern chef Steven only uses locally grown and raised foods in his Asian-inspired cuisine. He launched his culinary career at age 16, and now Devereaux uses his travels as inspiration as executive chef of An Cuisines.
- Todd Erickson: With three four-star restaurants receiving critical acclaim, Todd may be a bit busy for romance. He currently resides in Miami and owns Haven, an intimate Hi-Fi Lounge.
- Giorgio Rapicavoli: This Miamian is passionate about food, fulfilling his dream of owning his own restaurant, Eating House, by age 26. While winning Food Network show Chopped, his skills impressed one judge so much that he was offered the position of Chef de Cuisine at the judge's own restaurant.
Smoking Hot Women:
- Joanna Powell: Already crowned Denver's hottest chef by Eater, this pastry maven is turning heads with both her good looks and her amazing skills as a pastry chef at Cafe Aion.
- Emma Hearst: Opening New York City's critically acclaimed Sorella at the youthful age of 23, this sexy chef has dreamt of becoming a chef since the age of four. She was also the youngest competitor on Iron Chef.
- Jennifer Carroll: This Top Chef competitor has it all – she's opening her own restaurant, with both impeccable cooking skills and the angling prowess to bring in the Catch of the Day without the help of the local fisherman. Renowned chef Eric Ripert personally selected this beauty to lead his kitchen at 10 Arts Bistro & Lounge, located in The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia.
- Karen Akunowicz: With her signature bright pink hair and acclaimed Asian fare, Karen claims Eater's title of hottest chef in Boston. She's now executive chef at Myers + Chang, named one of Boston Magazine's top 50 restaurants.
- Katie Lee: Katie's casual, comfortable style in cooking and life means she likely won't be on the market for long. This gorgeous chef is co-host of The Kitchen on Food Network, the author of three books, and a food and lifestyle contributor for many national publications and shows.
Urbanspoon is a leading online local restaurant guide that aggregates reviews from professional food critics, bloggers, and diners. Available on the web and through its popular iPhone, Android, Windows, and iPad applications, Urbanspoon provides reviews for restaurants throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. Urbanspoon is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI). For more information, visit www.urbanspoon.com.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.