We have an update on the family who lost their home to a fire in Lincoln yesterday.
The Beauchamp's are currently staying with family members in the area.
Yesterday afternoon their home at 112 Libby Road in Lincoln was completely engulfed in flames.
The Bismarck Rural Fire Department isn't sure how or where the fire started but the family says they heard an explosion shortly before the home caught fire.
The house is a complete loss..luckily everyone was able to get out safely.
A donation jar has been set up at Tumbleweed Bar and Steakhouse in Lincoln for the family.
Other donations are also being accepted at the Lincoln City hall to help them out.