Small Fire Found in Back Room of a Mandan Gas Station - KXNet.com - Bismarck/Minot/Williston/Dickinson-KXNEWS,ND

Small Fire Found in Back Room of a Mandan Gas Station

Posted: Updated:

TRANSCRIPT

No one is injured after a fire is discovered in the back room of a gas station in Mandan.

According to firefighters on scene...

Some cardboard boxes had been set on a stove...

And started a small fire...

It was quickly extinguished by workers at Petro Serve in south Mandan.

But fire responders were on scene this evening, helping to clear the smoke out of the business.

Quick Clicks
Closings/Delays
View list
Calendar
What's happening?
Lottery Results
Feeling lucky?
Viewer Photos
Submit yours!
Road Report
Current conditions
TV Listings
See what's on
Gas Prices
Check near you
E-Mail Newsletter
Signup now

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow
General information or questions:
kxinfo@kxnet.com

News:
Bismarck:
Phone: 701-223-9197
News Fax: 701-223-1985

News:
Minot:
Phone: 701-852-2104
News Fax: 701-838-1050
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KXNET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.