Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Top 10 Online Colleges
PHILADELPHIA, June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A new web article from Top 10 Online Colleges ranks 25 top online business schools to find the most affordable online business degrees in the United States. The schools featured in "Top 25 Most Affordable Online Business Graduate Degrees" were hand-selected from a U.S. News and World Report ranking of top online MBA programs. The tuition rates for the schools were then ranked from highest to lowest to find the most affordable online business degrees.
"All students - not just MBAs and others who may anticipate high career earnings - are considering the affordability aspect when it comes to a graduate degree," said editor Karla Welther. "With this ranking, we hope to provide a solid base for exploring affordable online MBA programs."
MBA degrees are proven to raise lifetime earning potential, and online MBA programs can help students reduce the cost of education and avoid student debt. The Top 10 Online Colleges website promotes quality, affordable online degree programs through articles, rankings and research. The newest article about 25 affordable online business graduate degrees is available now for free download at http://www.top10onlinecolleges.org/affordable-online-business-graduate-degrees/.
Following is a complete ranking of the top 25 most affordable online business graduate degrees as rated by Top 10 Online Colleges:
1. Texas Southern University, Jesse H. Jones School of Business: Houston, Texas
2. University of Massachusetts, Isenberg School of Management: Amherst, Massachusetts
3. Fort Hays State University, College of Business and Entrepreneurship: Hays, Kansas
4. Fayetteville State University, School of Business and Economics: Fayetteville, North Carolina
5. University of Texas, School of Business: Brownsville, Texas
6. University of West Georgia, Richards College of Business: Carrollton, Georgia
7. Western Carolina University, College of Business: Cullowhee, North Carolina
8. West Texas A&M University, College of Business: Canyon, Texas
9. East Carolina University, College of Business: Greenville, North Carolina
10. Arkansas State University, College of Business: Jonesboro, Arkansas
11. Sam Houston State University, College of Business Administration: Huntsville, Texas
12. Oklahoma State University, Spears School of Business: Stillwater, Oklahoma
13. University of Louisiana, College of Business and Social Sciences: Monroe, Louisiana
14. University of South Dakota, Beacom School of Business: Vermillion, South Dakota
15. University of Nevada, College of Business: Reno, Nevada
16. Georgia College and State University, J. Whitney Bunting College of Business: Milledgeville, Georgia
17. Columbus State University, D. Abbott Turner College of Business: Columbus, Georgia
18. University of North Texas, College of Business: Denton, Texas
19. University of Illinois, College of Business and Management: Springfield, Illinois
20. University of Houston - Clear Lake, School of Business: Houston, Texas
21. West Virginia University, College of Business and Economics: Morgantown, West Virginia
22. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, College of Business - Worldwide
23. Columbia College, Department of Business Administration: Columbia, Missouri
24. Jackson State University, College of Business: Jackson, Mississippi
25. Southeast Missouri State University, Donald l. Harrison College of Business: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Indiana University, Kelley School of Business: Bloomington, Indiana
Top 10 Online Colleges provides a free web guide to quality, affordable online degree programs. Users can download articles, info-graphics and expert ratings for online colleges and universities in the U.S.
Contact: Karla Welther, Editor
Phone: (215) 392-2169
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.