Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
SOURCE Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
CHICAGO, July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- From foodie festivals to sporting events, Chicago is full of endless summer activities. Throughout July, Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel will be hosting its own unique events for guests and locals alike. The RLife Live series at Bar Novo, the hotel's chic restaurant and lounge, will feature the following events:
- White Sox viewing party – July 1 from 7 to 10 p.m. featuring $5 Revolution Brewing Cans
- Fourth of July celebration – July 4 from 3 to 8 p.m. featuring USA-themed trivia and raffle prizes, plus $7 Grey Goose sparkler lemonades
- It's Wine O'clock Somewhere – July 8 from 5 to 8 p.m. featuring $7-9 Bin Raid-Limited Bottlings offered by the glass
- Music by local singer/songwriter Zack Kritzer – July 10 from 6 to 8 p.m. serving $5 Grey Goose Le Melon cocktails
- FIFA World Cup final – July 13 from 2 to 6 p.m. offering $7.50 Grey Goose cocktails
- MLB All-Star Game – July 15 from 5 to 9 p.m. featuring $3 Chicago-Style hot dogs and $14 Une Annee 750ml brews
- Rock & Roll Running Sunday – July 20 following the Rock & Roll Chicago Half Marathon from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.; refuel, relax and rock with $7 mimosas and Bloody Mary's
- Sounds by Seth Bradley – July 24 from 6 to 8 p.m. featuring local artists and sounds and $7.50 Grey Goose cocktails
Whether in town for business or leisure, stop by and discover the very best of Chicago in the summer.
About Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
Encounter the sophistication of a premier luxury hotel near the theatre districts and famed museums, Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel. Revitalize body and mind in spacious rooms or suites featuring unique amenities with marble accents complemented by skyline views of the city's architecture. Unwind in style at the Rejuvenation Center boasting a refreshing indoor pool and indulgent spa treatments. Experience Bar Novo, providing a chic and distinguished night-life scene serving delectable dishes and creative cocktails. Or, enjoy a short walk to upscale shopping, fine dining and the famed Millennium Park. Create your own Windy City experience with this downtown boutique hotel providing guests a refined atmosphere and sense of style.
For more information, to make a reservation or submit a request for proposal, call 1-800-468-3571 or visit www.renaissancechicagodowntown.com.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.