Recipe from Brenda Philips of Lindale, Texas
Total Time: 10 min
2 slices of Havarti cheese
2 thin slices of tomato
Three to four leaves of fresh spinach
Two slices of whole grain bread (any kind)
1. Prepare bread buy coating slightly with butter so it won't stick to the griddle.
2. Place both slices of bread on griddle until toasted, while one side is getting toasted, smooth the other side with miracle whip and then the other with mustard, ( I like brown spicy, kids like reg mustard)
3. Place a piece of cheese, tomato, and spinach on each slice of bread.
4. Let grill until cheese is slightly melted and fold together.
5. Bust garlic clove, peel, and slice open. Rub on outside of toasted bread.
6. Remove from heat, slice in half and enjoy.
Yield: 1 Sandiwch
Comments: This is a great trick to get your kids to eat veggies.