120 Acres Consumed in Grass Fire Southwest of Hazelton

News
Fire_1524447068511.jpg

A grass fire in Emmons County started as garbage fire, and quickly consumed what firefighters estimate to be 120 acres.

The Emmons County Sheriff’s Department says there were no injuries, and firefighters are completing containment of the fire now. No buildings were consumed in the fire.

The fire took place on 6750 2nd Ave SE, just southwest of Hazelton.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Stories

More Local News

Recent Videos

Amber's Tuesday Morning #OneMinuteForecast 10/20

Snow & hazardous travel conditions today

NDC OCT 20

Girl Scout Project

High School Volleyball

Grant County Flasher Football

Bishop Ryan Volleyball

Century Football

Warmer Weather?

Corn Yield

District 28 Preview

Amtrak Changes

Monday, October 19th, 2020 - KX Storm Team Evening Forecast - Dave Holder

KX Storm Team Full Evening Forecast w/Tom Schrader 10/19

ATW: Rugby Sibling Teammates

ATW: Velva Football

ATW: Hannah Herbal

Space Heaters

WATCH: Best friend reunion at Georgia pumpkin patch goes viral

Prepare for more widespread snow

More Video

KX News Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss