The American Red Cross is helping a family who is displaced after an apartment fire in Dickinson, ND on July 31, 2018.
Around 8 p.m. on Tuesday night three engines and nine firefighters from the Dickinson Fire Department responded to a fire at Sims Street.
No one was reported hurt in the incident or had to be escorted to the hospital for medical treatment.
Fire Marshal Mark Selle said the cause of the incident was a cooking fire, and it was contained to the kitchen area,.
He also said the structure has not been ruled to be a complete loss.
In a press release the American Red Cross said:
“the two people who are displaced by the fire are receiving emergency lodging and financial assistance to help meet immediate needs such as food, clothing and other essential items that may have been lost in the fire”.