Two employees were able to safely escape after a vehicle they were working on inside a Bismarck shop started on fire.
The blaze started around 11 a.m., at North Country Trucks and Parts Incorporated, located off of Bismarck Expressway.
Officials of the Bismarck Fire Department say the employees were able to leave safely after a butane torch malfunctioned, which authorities say caused the fire.
The employees did try to put out the blaze with a hand held fire extinguisher before fire crews arrived.
Fire damage was primarily to the vehicle involved and a bit to the interior ceiling of the building.
No injuries were reported.