WDAY: CLEVELAND, N.D. — Two people are injured after a house explosion in Stutsman County.
According the Sheriff’s Office the house exploded, then caught fire around 10:30 Saturday morning in Cleveland, North Dakota.
A father-son duo were taken to the hospital and pets that were inside the home were taken to a veterinarian in the area.
At least 15 animals were also inside.
Fire crews had to cut off the power and natural gas to the home before fighting the flames.
It took firefighters three hours to shut off those valves.
Emergency manager Jerry Bergquist says the explosion was likely caused by natural gas build up.
No word on how serious the injuries are.