Dryer fire damages home in southwest Minot

Local News

A clothes dryer fire damaged a home in southwest Minot on Tuesday morning, according to the Minot Fire Department.

The MFD responded to the home for reports of smoke coming from the home’s basement. Firefighters extinguished the fire and then ventilated the structure.

All occupants of the home had safely evacuated the home when fire crews arrived on scene.

Fire investigators determined the dryer to be the cause of the fire.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Inside KXNET.COM

More Don't Miss

KX News Trending Stories

Latest Stories

More Local News