Two people found dead in Williston, possibly from carbon monoxide poisoning

Local News

Two people have died in Williston from what may be an apparent case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The Williams County Sherriff’s Office, Williston Ambulance and the Williston Rural Fire Department responded to a call Tuesday morning, Dec. 10th, of an unresponsive couple in a camper in the 13000 block of 60th Street NW.

Upon arrival, the responders found that carbon monoxide levels in the camper were at 400 parts per million. Prolonged exposure at levels above 100 parts per million is considered high or dangerous, according to federal government and health information available online.

The man and woman inside the camper were pronounced deceased at the scene. The deaths are not being treated as suspicious and no further investigation is warranted, according to authorities.

The two were identified as 45-year-old Jesse Parker and 46-year-old Michelle Parker, both of Las Vegas, Nevada.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Stories

More Local News

Recent Videos

There's more than just La Nina to consider when looking at the trends for winter

Moose sighting in Minot

Amber's Wednesday Morning #OneMinuteForecast 10/28

Wednesday's Forecast: Partly cloudy with warmer highs

Veteran's Voices "Dutch" Bialke

National Day Calendar: Chocolate Day

Bismarck City Commission passes mask mandate with no penalty for noncompliance

WDA Volleyball

Mandan Football

Quarantine Voting

Ward County COVID Deaths

Coat Drive

Williston Wastewater Study

Linton-HMB Volleyball

Velva Football

Tuesday, October 27th, 2020 - KX Storm Team Evening Forecast - Dave Holder

KX Storm Team Full Evening Forecast w/Tom Schrader 10/27

COVID Memorial

Car for Veteran

Bridge Update

More Video

KX News Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss