This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- Three Colorado officers fired over selfie that reenacted chokehold on Elijah McClain
- America is running out of fireworks
- Dave’s Friday Afternoon #OneMinuteForecast 7/3
- Business Beat: ScratchWerkes Auto Detailing in Minot
- Looking for things to do this weekend? We have a few suggestions