PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assisted living facilities wrap up first round of vaccinations, optimistic on more visitation
- North Dakota one of few states to meet EPA Air Quality standards
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Caught on video: Woman hitches ride on semitrailer truck in Arkansas