Several Sickened by Apparent Carbon Monoxide Leak at Hotel

News
320x180_30120B40-HCCCQ_1496087840416.jpg

(AP) — Several people reported being sick and at least one person was taken to a hospital by ambulance after an apparent carbon monoxide leak at a Fargo hotel.

The incident happened Monday morning at a La Quinta Inn and Suites.

Firefighters who responded determined that the hotel did not need to be evacuated.

Carbon monoxide is a potentially deadly gas. The source of the leak wasn’t immediately identified.

 

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Recent Videos

BSC Basketball

Bishop Ryan Girl's Basketball

Hettinger-Scranton Girl's Basketball

Legacy Boy's Basketball

ATW: David Tries It w/ Majettes Hockey

ATW: BSC's Buster Gilliss

ATW: Mic'd Up with Coach Brandt

Transgender Athlete Bill

KX Storm Team Full Evening Forecast w/Tom Schrader 1/25

Tom's Monday Afternoon #OneMinuteForecast 1/25

NDC JAN 25

Monday, January 25th, 2021 - KX Storm Team Morning Forecast - Dave Holder

Jesse White

ND National Guard Returns

Plays of the Week

Emergency car kit

Car seats & coats

Minot Park improvements

Class B Basketball

WDA Basketball

More Video

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

KX News Trending Stories

Latest Stories

More Local News