The Bismarck Fire Department yesterday responded to a small fire at the Bobcat Manufacturing facility.
Around 12:42 Tuesday afternoon, fire in an air filter unit led to the brief evacuation of workers.
When the fire department arrived, crews located and extinguished smoldering material inside the air filter unit.
Once smoke was cleared from the building, the workers went back inside.
According to investigators, the fire was started by sparks from welding operations and has been ruled accidental.