NORTH DAKOTA (KXNET) — It’s now December, and North Dakota is already getting in the holiday spirit.
That means Christmas activities are coming up around the region.
Let’s see what’s happening:
- Medora – Starting Thursday: A Very Merry Badlands Christmas kicks off on stage, featuring Christmas music and comedy. It’s an event for the whole family. Shows are Thursdays – Sundays. The last show is on Sunday, December 18. Click here for tickets and more information.
- Watford City – This Saturday, December 3, head to the Rough Rider Center for the 2022 Christmas Fest. There will be shopping, food, games, crafts, photos with Santa, and more. Admission is $5. And it’s this Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Minot – ‘Tis the season for the Taube Museum of Art’s Holiday Twilight Tour of Homes Fundraiser. Saturday from 3-7 p.m., check out some decorated homes for Christmas in the area. Tickets are $16 in advance or $20 on Saturday.
- Bismarck – Take a scenic Hayride around the historic town of Buckstop Junction. Afterward, stop in the rustic Lewis Hotel to warm up and enjoy hot drinks, treats & kids’ crafts while waiting to visit Santa and Mrs. Claus. For parents, feel free to browse some of our local vendors. Tickets are $5 and kids five and under are free.
- Mandan – The Larks and North American Coal are teaming up to create one of the biggest local toy drives of the holiday season and giving away a free pair of mittens to the first 500 people who stop by Dykshoorn Park in Mandan on Sunday, December 4 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. There will be plenty of holiday activities for the whole family!