Apartment complex in Mandan catches fire again

Top Stories

An apartment complex in Mandan caught fire on Monday, for the second year in a row.

The Mandan Fire Department and Bismarck Fire Department were on the scene since shortly after 7 p.m.

Much of the roof appears to have caved in, and they’re now also spraying nearby garages due to flying embers.

Officials say they don’t know the cause of the fire, and there’s no word on any injuries. They said if you’d like to donate personal hygiene items and water to tenants, you can do so at the Blackstone Inn in Mandan at 2630 Old Red Trail.

This is a developing story. We’ll continue to update as more information is available.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Local Sports News

More Local Sports

Latest State News

See More State News

Latest National News

More National News

Inside KXNET.COM

More Don't Miss

KX News Trending Stories