3-18 Plays of the Week:
5. Consolation championship: Up one point late in the fourth, Beulah’s Mason Dolbec dives to save the ball from going out of bounds to keep possession. Beulah went on to win 50-47.
4. Quarterfinal game: St. John uses the half-court trap to generate a turnover. Kyler McGillis takes the loose ball and slings a pass downcourt to a running Dalton Prouty, who finishes with the layup. St. John won 62-47.
3. Semifinal game: Bishop Ryan’s Ben Bohl attacks the lane and finishes with an acrobatic layup to help the Lions pull away from the St. John Woodchucks.
2. Championship game: Bishop Ryan’s Mason Hedberg hits a deep three-pointer to force overtime against Hillsboro-Central Valley
1. Championship game: Ryan Troftgruben hits the game-winning three-pointer for the Burros’ second-straight title.